Direct Loan Tools
- Online Training Module - Default Prevention and Management (posted September 29, 2014)
- Live Internet Webinar - Default Aversion and Management (posted November 7, 2013)
- 2013 FSA Training Conference for Financial Aid Professionals (posted November 4, 2013)
- COD Computer Based Training (posted August 22, 2013)
- 2013 FSA Training Conference for Financial Aid Professionals (posted August 1, 2013)
- New Federal Student Aid E-Training Web Site (posted June 17, 2013)
- Live Internet Webinar -- 150% Direct Subsidized Loan Time Limit (posted May 22, 2013)
- 2012 FSA Fall Conference Information (posted October 5, 2012)
- Live Internet Webinar -- Direct Loan Reconciliation and Program Year closeout for Hispanic-Serving Institutions (posted June 1, 2012)
- Live Internet Webinar -- Direct Loan Tools (posted May 30, 2012)
- Live Internet Webinars - Delinquency and Default Management Webinar Conference (posted April 13, 2012)
- Recorded Internet Webinar -- Direct Loan Reconciliation and Program Year Closeout: Start to Finish (posted June 20, 2012)
- Live Internet Webinar -- Direct Loan Primers Start Date: November 15, 2011
- Sessions -- Live Internet Webinar on Direct Loans, COD, and StudentLoans.gov for 2011-2012
- Federal Student Aid announces the availability of the Common Origination and Disbursement (COD) Computer-Based Training (CBT) (Announcement dated August 31, 2011)
- The Office of Federal Student Aid's Training and Information Services Division (TISD) offers seven courses introducing the functions of EDExpress for Windows and a new Direct Loan (DL) Tools for Windows course. Information about this training is available at http://www.ifap.ed.gov/edexpress/1112index.html.
- FSA announces instructor-led, online training session on enhancements to the Common Origination and Disbursement (COD) System for the 2011-2012 Award Year, including information on changes to the COD website and the StudentLoans.gov website. Click here to view the announcement to register for the webinar.
- FSA announces the availability of the recording of a suite of webinars designed to familiarize staff with key aspects of Direct Loan processing
- Visit the Equal Justice Works website for webinars on Income Based Repayment and Public Service Loans Forgiveness
- FSA's Direct Loan Webinar Recordings for Business Officers
- Datatel to offer recorded webinar on setting up Colleague for Direct Lending. Click here to register.